A gift of music and music therapy means so much to those who receive it, and gives you the satisfaction of knowing that you are making a difference in someone’s life.
There are many ways to give. Here are a few:
- Sponsor a child or someone with autism, Downs Syndrome or developmental delays
- Give a gift certificate for a healing session
- Sponsor a music therapy session for a group in a Long Term Care Facility or retirement home
- Sponsor individual sessions for someone in Long Term Care or a retirement home
- Give tickets for a singing bowls concert
- Bring the music therapist into your gathering, whether a birthday party or create an event
- Offer someone guitar, voice or ukulele lessons…or to pay for one of our courses
- Host a singing bowls house concert for your friends.
- There are two trust funds in Canada which help to support Music therapy programs across the country. Donating to them helps support creation and continuing programs.
Check out upcoming events: Upcoming Events
For more information contact Pamela.