- Psychotherapy and healing
- Holistic approach
- Support through life changes and challenges
- Learn more…
Children and Teens
- Engages through natural avenues of expression
- Mental health issues
- Grief support
- Parents’ divorce
- Other life Challenges
People with Long Term Illnesses / Seniors
- Music skills development for pleasure and self-development
- Learn more….
- Creative engagement to support cognitive, social, communicative, emotional growth and learning
- Self-Expression both non-verbal and learning verbal that supports emotional and social well-being
- Language development
- Learn more about music therapy for special needs…
Music Therapy in Ottawa
I am an accredited music therapist with twenty-five years of experience (Canadian Association for Music Therapy) and a registered psychotherapist (College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario). I also bring 10 years as an intuitive healer working though Reiki and sound healing.
I view the therapeutic relationship as one of equals where I am present to support and empower you on your journey. You may relax with confidence in the safe space and confidentiality of an experienced therapist and healer.
You may be looking for help with stress, anxiety, depression, or loss, or to find a supportive guide along the bumpy road of life. You may be finding yourself in the midst of a transition of some kind, and feeling overwhelmed. You’ve come to the right place. Maybe you are looking for something to freshen your sense of life, to rediscover play and revitalize your creativity. Here you will find a compassionate, friendly guide.
Our focus may range from learning new skills, or maintaining abilities and hope in the face of illnesses, to healing and transformation. I care about your whole being: cognitive, emotional, social, physical, and spiritual.
In a session, we may choose to talk, play simple instruments, draw, visualize, use our voices, create a song, or listen to music. My approach has experiential, creative, mindful, holistic and expressive qualities.